American Boat Listings™ Listing used boats for sale since 1983.
2003 Sea Ray 260 Sundancer
Please contact boat owner Matt at 301-814-2738.
Coast Guard Documented 2003 Sea Ray 260 Sundancer with Mercruiser 5.0L Bravo III with 440 hours.
Shrink wrapped and stored on land during the winter, professionally winterized and commissioned and includes slip at Columbia Island Marina if interested - normally a 2 year wait list.
Survey performed in 2011 and available for serious inquiries.
During the years that we owned the boat, we upgraded the following:
- Brand new tan cockpit cover in May 2012 (includes camper canvas - 2 biminis and boots / full eisenglass enclosure - great condition, never used in 2012).
- Added a Garmin 541s GPS/Sounder and transom mounted tri-data (temp, depth and speed) transducer .
- Replaced the VHF with a Standard Horizon GX1150 w.
DSC (incl. dust cover) .
- Replaced the existing cockpit speakers and added 2 new speakers - all brand new JBL MS6200 Marine speakers.
- Added a Polk Audio DB840 Marine Subwoofer
- Added a Kenwood KAC-Q74 Amp - mounted and installed with heat-shrink cables in cabin closet.
- Replaced the factory Clarion Radio with Sony DSXM50BT - which includes Bluetooth Audio and front USB port.
Also installed IR Repeater for use of the remote in the cockpit.
- Added extra-bright LED indicator light for Blower Fan (due to its quiet nature).
- Replaced the batteries to brand new Deka Dominator Group 31 marine gel batteries
- Replaced the battery charger with a Promariner Pronautic 1220p 20 Amp 3 Bank Battery Charger (customizable charge pattern specific for Gel) incl. installed temperature compensating probe .
- Customized Sani-Guard filter allowing for replacement of foam / carbon pellets (saves $100 / year).